Before we talk you through using a vibrating love egg, it is best to talk about what a vibrating love egg is. Vibrating eggs are small and discreet vibrators that are egg or bullet shaped. They are often accompanied by a remote control, and recent versions of these egg shaped vibrators feature wireless remote controls, making them great sex toys for couples.
You can use a love egg in a variety of different ways, these include:
- Vaginal Penetration – Simply lubricate the love egg and insert it into the vagina like you would a tampon. You may find it easier to insert with a raised leg.
- Anal Penetration – Some love eggs can also be inserted anally, but please always make sure you check the product and confirm that you can before inserting it this way.
- Clitoral Stimulation – Once you have turned the love egg on you can place it against, and use it to rub your clitoris.
- Nipple Stimulation – Once the egg is vibrating you can also use it to simulate your nipples. Stimulating other erogenous areas is a great way to increase arousal and get you in the mood for solo masturbation, or sexual activity with your partner.
- Pelvic Floor Exerciser – You can also use a vibrating love egg as a pelvic floor exerciser. Try squeezing your pelvic floor muscles whilst it vibrates. This vibration will make it more difficult for you to squeeze and hold. If you repeat this a few times a day then you should begin to see results after two weeks. If you would like more information on pelvic floor exercises take a look at our guides, here and here.
These can be all used during masturbation, and majority during sexual activity with your partner for foreplay, or even during intercourse.
No matter which way you are using a vibrating love egg make sure you always clean it before and after use, as well as storing it in a cool and dry place.
If you still have any questions about how to use a vibrating love egg, then please feel free to contact our product experts, who will be more to answer any questions you may have.