Browse Sex Toy Categories
Our Best Sex Toys:
Best Sex Toys for Women
Best Male Sex Toys
Best Sex Toys for Couples
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Sex Toys?
Sex toys are primarily devices that are used for sexual pleasure, they can be used solo or together with a partner. Many popular sex toys are created to resemble human genitalia and may be vibrating, or non vibrating. However more gender neutral sex toys, or non-phallic sex toys are quickly rising in popularity. This is thought to be due to making them look more fun, and therefore less intimidating to the user. The sex toy industry as a whole is growing rapidly, this growth has been put down to younger generations being more experimental and open, as well as more and more sex toys being visible in television shows and widely spoken about in other media outlets.
Why buy Loving Joy Sex Toys?
Loving Joy has been at the forefront of manufacturing adult toys since 2009, with a huge catalogue ranging from sex toys for women, sex toys for men, and sex toys for couples. Our sex toys can be found globally thanks to the innovative and unique design from some of our best-selling products such as the Loving Joy Power Bullet Vibrator, Loving Joy DUA Interchangeable Vibrator, the Loving Joy VERSA Flexible Vibrator, and the REV1000 rotating male masturbator. Loving Joy continues to release new and innovative sex toys, four of which received nominations from the ETO for the following categories; most innovative sex toy; best new sex toy; best new couples product; and best fetish brand. Buy sex toys online from the official Loving Joy store before 4pm for same day dispatch (Monday to Friday) and receive your sex toys on next day delivery when selected at checkout. Remember when you choose Loving Joy you are choosing quality and so we offer a 1-year warranty on all Loving Joy adult toys. Loving quality, loving value, loving pleasure, Loving Joy.
How to use Sex Toys?
Sex toys can be used in a variety of ways. There are numerous different types of sex toys, including vibrating ones, and non-vibrating ones like dildos. Using a dildo is extremely easy. We recommend cleaning before use. Once you have done this apply a bit of lubricant to the toy, and your erogenous areas. Begin by gently massaging your vulva with the dildo and then start inserting it. There are a variety of thrusting motions you can use. For more information on this take a look at the bottom of our dildos category. Remember to always clean after use. Using a vibrator is very similar to a dildo, except vibrators vibrate, often having multi speed settings and functions. To find out how to use different types of vibrators take a look at the bottom of each of our vibrators category pages which includes rabbit vibrators, bullet vibrators, and realistic vibrators. Remember to always clean your vibrator before and after use. Using anal sex toys are also very straight forward. Once again we highly recommend to clean before use. When using anal toys like butt plugs or anal beads, always lubricant the product and your anus. Once lubricated you can then insert the product into your bum. Always clean anal toys after you have used them. Male sex toys are also easy to use. Again, clean the product before use, and lubricate both your penis and the male sex toy, especially if you are using a male masturbator or a penis sleeve. You don't need to worry about lubrication so much if you are using a cock ring or penis ring. For more information on how to use male sex toys, take a look at the description of the product as these usually have great tips about how to get the best out of your sex toy on them. If you have any other questions on how to use sex toys, feel free to contact our customer service team who are always more than happy to help.
How to clean Sex Toys?
Sex toys are very easy to clean, many of which can be cleaned with specifically formulated toy cleaner. Alternatively many can be cleaned with warm soapy water. If you are unsure about which is best for your sex toy, then take a look at the instructions, packaging, or description of your item. We also highly recommend that you store your adult toy in a cool, dry and secure place.
What are the best sex toys?
Below is a list of some of our best selling sex toys, these are our popular products from our best sex toy categories, including; sex toys for women, male sex toys, sex toys for couples, and anal sex toys.
- Jessica Rabbit Slim Vibrator - £24.99 - This is our best rabbit vibrator, and has been one of our most popular female sex toys since its release. The rabbit vibrator features a slim shaft with a curved tip that gently applies pressure to the g-spot. The shaft also features three rows of metal beads that twist and turn inside you, as the bunny ears massage your clitoris.
- Loving Joy Remote Control Wireless Egg - £24.99 - This is our best selling and most popular remote control egg. The vibrating love egg is a great toy for couples and features 10 functions that can be controlled by a remote. The remote control has a range of up to 10 feet so is great for you to tease and tantalise your partner with.
- Jessica Rabbit Original Vibrator - £19.99 - This is the Original Jessica Rabbit Vibrator. It features squishy pearl beads in the shaft that twist and turn inside you whilst the rabbit ears massage your clitoris. It requires 4 AAA batteries and is splash proof so you can take it in to the shower for a bit of water play!
- Bound to Please Bondage Tape - £4.99 - This bondage tape is perfect for couples who want to try out a bit of light bondage for the first time. Bondage tape, unlike other tape, only sticks to itself, making it easy to use and very comfortable to wear.
- REV1000 Rotating Male Masturbator - £119.99 - The REV1000 Male Vibrator is our best selling high tech male masturbator that changed the world when it was first released. The REV1000 has a whole array of functions that is designed to tease the tip of your manhood. It is a rechargeable rotating masturbator that will take your solo masturbation sessions to new levels!
- Loving Joy Extra 3 Inch Penis Extension - £12.99 - This 3 inch penis extension is easy to use and looks great once slipped over your member. The extension will increase your penis size by 3 inches, and can also increase your girth by up to 25! Give your partner something to scream about with even more size.
- Loving Joy Real Feel Male Masturbator - £14.99 - This is one of our more basic male masturbators. This realistic artificial vagina is great to use whilst pleasuring oneself. Simply use it whilst you are jerking off and experience a whole new level of sexual stimulation.
- Bound to Please Silicone Cuffs - £29.99 - These silicone bondage cuffs are great for those who want to try bondage for the first time. The cuffs are made from super soft silicone that feel great to touch. They are also incredibly comfortable to wear for long BDSM sessions and also very easy to use.
- Bound to Please Metal Cock and Ball Ring 50mm - £14.99 - this metal penis ring jumped straight into our best sellers list when it arrived. The light weight penis ring is great for those who want to experience temperature play for the first time, but don't want the weighty nature of a heavy metal love ring.
- Loving Joy Bully Boy Flesh - £9.95 - You can't beat a classic! This is certainly true with this realistic vibrator. The vibrator features an easy to use twist and go mechanism that is great for beginners. The vibrating dildo also has a veined shaft and bulbous base for even more stimulation.
- Loving Joy Boss Textured Penis Sleeve - £14.99 - The Boss twin textured penis sleeve is designed to increase the pleasure of the wearer and their partner! Ribbed for external pleasure, and featuring internal nodules for yours, the Loving Joy Boss gives you even more pleasure than ever before whilst increasing the girth of your penis by up to 25%!
- Bound to Please Breathable Ball Gag - £9.99 - This breathable ball gag is great for those who want to gag their partner for the first time. The breathable ball gag features an adjustable strap that is easy and comfortable to wear.
- Loving Joy 7 Speed Bullet Vibrator - £8.99 - The 7 Speed Bullet Vibrator is a classic and a must have for first time sex toy buyers. The cheap vibrator is extremely popular and very easy to use. Featuring a simple one button controller this 7 speed bullet is small and discreet as well as very quiet!
- Loving Joy Real Feel Blow Job Stroker - £24.99 - The Loving Joy Blow Job Stroker will give you a close to the real thing experience. This male masturbator features soft white teeth as well as a tongue and tonsils for an ultra realistic experience.
- Impound Gladiator Male Chastity Device - £41.99 - Our best selling male chastity device, the Impound Gladiator. Lock up your member and then parade him round like you were in the Colosseum. Every Impound Cock Cage comes with three different sized base rings ensuring you have the best fit for when you want to get caged.
- Loving Joy Power Bullet Vibrator - £38.99 - The Loving Joy Power Bullet is a pocket rocket that dishes out heaps of power from the moment you turn it on. It was voted the Best Vibrator by Good Housekeeping's tried and tested panel in 2017 and has remained our best bullet vibrator every since! This powerful bullet vibrator is a must have for all those power chasers out there!
- Loving Joy Real Feel 8 Inch Dildo with Suction Cup - £19.99 - Our most popular and best dildo, the 8 inch wonder. This suction cup dildo is great for beginners or those who simply like the real thing. This dual density realistic dildo looks and feels just like the real thing. Made from lifelike TPE the 8 inch dildo is harness compatible and extremely straight forward to use.
- Bound to Please Silicone Spanking Paddle - £24.99 - Looking to spice up your love life and introduce a bit more spanking to your sexual activity? This is our best spanking paddle and gives a hard thwack to whoever you issue it to.
- Loving Joy Versa Multi Purpose Bendable Vibrator - £49.99 - This bendable vibrator has been reviewed by the Good Housekeeping's panel who rated it very highly. They loved how it could be bent into any shape to provide a whole world of new pleasure to the user. Perfect to use alone or with your partner, the Loving Joy VERSA is by far one of the most versatile products on the market.
- Loving Joy DUA Interchangeable Rabbit Vibrator with Magic Wand Attachment- £99.99 - The Loving Joy DUA is a Rabbit Vibrator with a Magic Wand Vibrator attached. It was seen in the Good Housekeeping's tried and tested review panel and was voted as the third best vibrator in 2018. The price point is exceptional as you get two high quality silicone vibrators for a fantastic price. The vibrators feature whisper quiet and powerful motors that will be sure to bring you to climax!
What are the different types of sex toys??
There are many different types of sex toys and the easiest and most straight forward way to go through all the different types is to break them down in to who they are targeted towards:
Sex Toys for Women – These are female sex toys that are predominantly used for vaginal insertion, anal insertion or clitoral stimulation. There are many different types of sex toys for women, and these can be broken down in to the following:
Vibrators –A vibrator is essentially a sex toy that vibrates and provides stimulation to the users erogenous areas. There are many types of vibrators, including:
Rabbit Vibrators – this is a sex toy that has been designed to provide both internal and external stimulation. A rabbit vibrator features a shaft that often has either a vibrating bullet in it, or rotating beads. When inserted you can feel the beads rotate in side you. Rabbits also have bunny ears which are designed to provide clitoral stimulation to the user. The dual stimulation can lead to the user having a blended orgasm, which is where you orgasm both internally and externally at the same time.
Bullet Vibrators – these are types of clitoral vibrators. They are usually small and discreet meaning that they can be taken away on holiday or even smuggled in a bag. Bullets tend to have a one button control making them extremely easy to use.
Realistic Vibrators – these look and feel just like the real thing. The penis like shape comes is very popular with those who want a realistic experience. They are essentially vibrating dildos that are designed to massage you internally.
Remote Control Vibrators – These are sex toys like vibrating love eggs, or dildos that feature a remote control. The remote control makes them extremely easy to use and also great for a little bit of play time with your partner.
Magic Wand Vibrators – These are types of vibrating sex toys that are used to massage the clitoris and vulva. They are larger than most sex toys as they provide some serious power. Some people also use wand vibrators on sport’s injuries as they can help break down the injured muscle tissue.
Dildos – This is another one of the main categories. Dildos include realistic dildos, double ended dildos, non-phallic dildos and many more. Dildo’s is one of the most popular search terms for sex toys and are very popular products for first time buyers. Dildos are sex toys that are designed for sexual penetration for solo masturbation, or even for use during foreplay with your partner.
Realistic Dildos – these are non-vibrating sex toys that look just like the male sex organ. They are designed for both vaginal and anal insertion, depending on the size. They are a great sex toy for beginners and some of out best selling and most popular products.
Double Ended Dildos – These have two sides and are designed to be used solo or with a partner. When using solo some people like to insert one side into their vagina, and the other into their anus, giving them dual stimulation. When using with a partner you would both insert the product and gently thrust together, providing simultaneous stimulation.
Non-Phallic Dildos – These are unrealistic dildos that do not tend to resemble the male sex organ.
Love Eggs and Jiggle Balls – These are usually egg shaped toys that are designed for either sexual pleasure or to improve the users pelvic floor muscles. By following a training programme the user of Ben Wa balls can experience their vaginal muscles strengthen leading to a tighter vagina.
Anal Sex Toys – these are products that have been specifically designed to be entered into your anus. They consist of butt plugs, anal beads, and anal dildos. Anal sex toys tend to have a wide base preventing the sex toy from fully entering the anus. Anal sex toys have become extremely popular and many couples use them whilst having penetrative sex as it can make the vagina feel tighter, giving additional stimulation to both people.
Male Sex Toys – these are usually masturbation aids like male masturbators, prostate massagers, sex dolls, male vibrators, or other types of devices that have been created to enhance male sexual pleasure. Sub-categories include:
Male masturbators – these can be artificial vaginas to anus’ which are all designed with holes through them where you would insert your penis. The holes are usually ribbed for additional pleasure and can be used whilst jerking off.
Penis Sleeves – these are designed to slide over the penis, giving your member more girth and in some cases additional length.
Penis Rings – Love rings are designed to restrict the blood flow of your penis. They work by preventing the blood from flowing out of the penis as quickly as it usually would, and therefore gives the wearer a harder erection. Love rings can also delay ejaculation, making those intimate moments last even longer!
Penis Pumps and Enlargers – These are devices that are designed to give you a bigger penis, certain penis enlargement devices can also lead to permanent growth. Pumps on the other hand provide a temporary increase in size.
Prostate Massagers – these are devices that are designed to be inserted anally that feature a curved tip that is designed to apply pressure to the male prostate gland. They can be worn whilst having sex for even more stimulation.
Sex Dolls – These are masturbation aids that can be blown up or are made from a realistic material like silicone or TPE. They are usually life sized and tend to have three orifices for penetration.
Couples Sex Toys – Sex Toys for Couples are adult toys that have been specifically designed to enhance pleasure for both you and your partner. Many couples who have used a sex toy have reported increased intimacy and sexual satisfaction. Sex toys for couples include:
Couples Vibrators – these are sex toys that vibrate. More and more couples vibrators are now being manufactured with the idea that you can wear them whilst you have penetrative sex with your partner. Other types of vibrators for couples include magic wand vibrators as you can use these to massage your clitoris whilst you are having penetrative sex with your partner.
Remote Controlled Vibrators – these are great for couples play as your partner can control the vibration speeds and patterns whilst you wear the vibrator internally. These are great for foreplay, or even using out and about for a little bit of extra fun.
Couples Cock Rings – These are love rings that have been designed to provide stimulation to the clitoris, whilst simultaneously giving him a harder erection that should also prolong ejaculation.
Loving Joy Is a leading manufacturer of all the different types of sex toys and adult toys on the market, so rest assured you will be more than likely to find the right sex toy for you!
Sexual Health Benefits of Sex Toys
Sex toys, previously a very taboo topic, and still with a slight stigma attached to them, but can sex toys benefit our sexual health, or our health in general?
Although sex toys are primarily designed for sexual satisfaction and solo masturbation, there are few that are specifically designed to benefit your health. These sex toys include weighted pelvic floor exercise devices that help to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, preventing incontinence in the user, whilst simultaneously drawing blood to the vagina, resulting in an increased sex drive.
More generally a sex toys primary functions is to give you sexual satisfaction, or replicate sexual activity. So by answering the question ‘is sex good for you?’ Then we must also answer the question ‘are sex toys good for you?’ So is sex good for you? Yes. Let me explain:
Research conducted at Wilkes University in Pennsylvania showed that students that have sex once or twice a week had higher levels of a certain antibody, and took less sick days, when compared with those who had sex less often.
There is also research that links sex and lower blood pressure; as you my know lower blood pressure can reduce the chance of future heart problems, reduce risks of strokes, as well as boosting kidney health. This is not the first bit of research that suggests sex helps to lower heart problems.
The American Medical Association found that men who ejaculated more often, at least 21 times a month, were less likely to get prostate cancer. This study included ejaculation by all means, be it nocturnal emission or masturbation, and male sex toys are frequently referred to as masturbation aids.
Finally, after orgasm, a hormone called prolactin is released. Prolactin can be found in REM sleep and in the morning, and is responsible for the feelings of relaxation and sleepiness. A better sleep can help to lower stress levels as well as inflammation in your cardiovascular system. So by encouraging your body to release prolactin, you should have a better sleep than when you don’t.
In summary, a healthy sex life has many benefits for your own personal health. So the fact that sex toys are designed to mimic sexual activity strongly links them to also benefiting your health. If you are still not sure whether or not sex toys will benefit your health then here are a few more topics that should persuade you.
Female sex toys like vibrators and dildos naturally increase blood flow to the vagina. The increased blood flow can help to rejuvenate vaginas. By stimulating your vagina with a sex toy your body will start to send blood to it, the increased blood flow can help repair any damaged tissue as well as promoting vaginal lubrication, which many older women suffer from. By using a sex toy, and increasing the flow of blood to your vagina you increase your sex drive, which can lead to less painful sexual intercourse with your partner.
Male sex toys can also be used to benefit health, in fact, penis extension devices that employ a jelqing-like technique were originally designed as medical devices to cure peronei’s disease, which is where the penis bends and the cells become crystallised, making the penis extremely uncomfortable. These medical devices that were specifically designed to cure this had one side effect. This was permanent penis growth. A side effect many men would be grateful for!
Furthermore, there are many sex toys for men, including prostate massagers, that have been known to help men overcome erectile dysfunction, without having to use herbal or chemical supplements.
The popularity of sex toys is constantly increasing, and over time more and more people are buying a sex toy, be it one that is designed for solo masturbation, or one that is great for couples play. Younger generations are becoming more open about masturbation and sex, and as this continues to increase more scientific studies will be released around sex toys and their benefits to health. But for now, we think that there is a large amount of correlation between sex toys and the benefits that the user can experience.